Data We Obtain and How We Use it
- You may opt out of cookies via your browser settings, but this may degrade your site usage experience.
- We use Google Analytics – to learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, go to google.com/privacy.
- Read more about cookies used on this site here.
- This web site is not designed to respond to “do not track” browser signals.
- We may pair the data we passively gather about you from your web browser connection to our site with other third-party analytics. We do this to give you a richer site visit experience, guide our future site development and technical plans, and inform the site content evolution and communications strategies.
- If you voluntarily sign-up for Principles updates on this website, you will be asked to provide your full name, city of residence, and email address. We will use this information for purposes such as to notify you about Principles news, changes and updates. You will have the right and ability to opt out of future notifications from links within our notification messages.
- We will not sell, rent, or disclose your Data except with our agents, service providers or affiliates performing work on our behalf or in partnership in promoting the Principles; these agents, service providers and affiliates will use the Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
For residents of the European Economic Area
- Principles will store the Data on servers that are located in the United States or other jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area, which may not have the same data protection laws as the country from which you originally provided the Data.
- You may request access to your Data and you may also withdraw consent previously provided or object to the processing of your Data on compelling legitimate grounds and we will apply your preferences going forward; you may request inaccurate, incomplete or non-current data be updated, amended, deleted or blocked.
- We reserve the right to use Data previously obtained to verify your identity or take actions we believe are appropriate.
- Principles maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Data.
How To Contact Us