Data We Obtain and How We Use it
- You may opt out of certain cookies via your browser settings, but depending on the features enabled on the Website, this may degrade your user experience.
- You may opt out of our third party vendor’s cookies by following the instructions provided by DAA AdChoices, or individually by vendor via the links below:
- The Website does not respond to “do not track” browser signals.
- We may pair the Data we passively gather about you from your web browser connection to the Website with other third-party analytics. We do this to improve your website visit experience, guide our future website development and technical plans, and inform website content evolution and communications strategies.
- If you voluntarily sign-up for updates on the Website or utilize any of the assessment resources made available to you on or through the Website, you will be asked to provide your full name, city of residence, and email address. We will use this information for various purposes such as to notify you about changes, updates and assessment results and analysis. You will have the right and ability to opt out of future notifications from links within our notification messages. We may also access information you make publicly available on social media sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- If you utilize any of the assessment resources made available to you on or through the Website, we may share the assessment results and analysis with our third party assessment vendors and our affiliates, and we and our affiliates may use this information for research purposes, to improve our and their assessment methodology, to offer you career opportunities and other similar purposes.
- We will not sell, rent, or disclose your Data except to our agents, service providers or affiliates (a) performing work on our behalf, (b) in partnership in marketing or otherwise promoting Principles, (c) evaluating your assessment results, or (d) in furtherance of research purposes, improvement of our and their assessment methodology, to offer you career opportunities and other similar purposes.
- We may also share your Data with other parties (a) as required by law or to protect or exercise our or others’ legal rights, such as a request from law enforcement or in connection with a court proceeding or (b) in connection with the sale, merger, or transfer of Principles to a third-party.
For residents of the European Economic Area
- The Website is not currently intended for use by residents of the European Economic Area.
- If you use the Website, Principles will store your Data on servers that are located in the United States or other jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area, which may not have the same data protection laws as the country from which you originally provided the Data.
- Your use of the Website is evidence of consent to transfer your Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area, such as the United States, that may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you provided the Data.
- You may request access to your Data and you may also withdraw consent previously provided or object to the processing of your Data on compelling legitimate grounds and we will apply your preferences going forward. You may request inaccurate, incomplete or non-current data be updated, amended, deleted or blocked.
- Principles maintains reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure, and accordingly, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.